Electron Metal’s Fibre tray system offers an innovative method for segregating and managing fibre cables. It enables you to manage fibre cables separately from copper–without the need for extra, full size vertical cable management. This product maximizes available floor space, while improving flexibility, access and convenience. It is offered in various sizes to meet your specific needs.
Fibre tray system Features:
- Top horizontal cable tray comes in a wide variety of sizes:
Cross sections :
- 4 x 4
- 4 x 6
- 4 x 8
- Different combinations of lengths allows for an infinite amount of configurations
Two available vertical drop out configurations:
- with hinged cable retainers for mounting inside of cable managers.
- with hinged door designed for mounting to back of cable managers.
- Fibre funnel can be detached from the rest of the dropout to facilitate installation in crowded areas
- Grounding points ensure compliance to data centre standards.
- Large funnel radii prevents binding and kinking of sensitive fibre cables.
*accessories sold separately