Electron’s 4 Post Seismic Relay Rack offers a four post alternative choice for your locations that must meet Seismic requirements.
- Designed to manage high density cabling installations
- 4 post configuration has adjustable rear rails allowing for mounting of any rackmount equipment
- Seismic rated for 1000 lbs. Telcordia GR-63-CORE, section 4.4.1
- Available heights up to 48RU
- Provisions for a wide range of accessories makes this rack highly versatile – available in pre-tapped or Cage nut configurations
- RU markings on front flanges and rear mounting rails
- Cable dropouts have radius control flanges to protect sensitive fibre cables
- Accommodates high density cable management finger rails allowing the formation of vertical cable management without any use of extra floor space.
- Fully welded steel frame.
- All frame components made of 11gauge cold rolled steel.
4 Post Seismic Relay Rack
|RK4KIC-194436||4 post rack cage-nuts||24||83||36||44||RK4KIC-194442||4 post rack cage-nuts||24||83||42||44||RK4KIC-194836||4 post rack cage-nuts||24||90||36||48||RK4KIC-194842||4 post rack cage-nuts||24||90||42||48||RK4KIT-194436||4 post rack tapped||24||83||36||44||RK4KIT-194442||4 post rack tapped||24||83||42||44||RK4KIT-194836||4 post rack tapped||24||90||36||48||RK4KIT-194842||4 post rack tapped||24||90||42||48|