Electron’s 4 Post Relay Rack Seismic is compatible with our vertical cable management products and offers a four post alternative choice for your locations that must meet Seismic requirements.
- Designed to manage high density cabling installations
- 4 post configuration has adjustable rear rails allowing for mounting of any rackmount equipment
- Seismic rated for 1000 lbs. as per ASCE 7-10
- Available heights up to 48RU
- Provisions for a wide range of accessories makes this rack highly versatile – available in pre-tapped or Cage nut configurations
- RU markings on front flanges and rear mounting rails
- Cable dropouts have radius control flanges to protect sensitive fibre cables
- Accommodates high density cable management finger rails allowing the formation of vertical cable management without any use of extra floor space.
- Fully welded steel frame
- Base made of 14gauge cold rolled steel with 12gauge and 11gauge reinforcements
- Uprights made of 12gauge cold rolled steel
- Top made of 14gauge cold rolled steel.